Saturday, April 9, 2011

"ROSE" Composed by: Kate Ilene VisitaAng

This song was originally composed by my friend Kate Ilene Ang. Here is the link where you can hear this song composition. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4gaCyQ7e80
Sorry because the video quality is not good.

INTRO: D-A-Bm-G (2x)

D A
Across the road I’m tiptoeing my life
Bm G
On the stones of ups and downs, yeah
D A
Whatever it takes I just keep raging forward
Bm G
That is me, I won’t stop to take the quest
D A
Oh yes, I’m so alone to start the journey
Bm G
And then I found you, different from all the stones
D A
Bm
Are you a sapphire, a diamond, a ruby, or a
gold?
G
D
This is making me insane, excited to start with you
Bm A G
With you… oh… oh… with you by my side

D-A-G-break

Could you come with me?
To a world of fantasies
I won’t make you cry

Chorus: D-A-G-G

D A
Whenever you’re tired there’s a pillow for you

G--
And then I’ll make it sure that you sleep through the night

D A G--
If you need my shoulder I’ll be there to stand for you

D A
Whatever it takes I give my life for you
G--
I’ll be the best of what I can be
Bm A
There’s more to see when we open the door
C D
You’re a rose to me, blooming all my days

D-A-Bm-G

D A
Each day I spend with you, it’s like a new beginning
Bm G
And time can never, never, never, erase the
D
steps we’re made
A Bm G
I wanna say this softly words (this softly words)

(wala chords to??)
I wanna be with you (repeat chorus)

Bm A
All I want is to make you happy
D G
To make your dreams come true

D-break

Even if it meant of lifetime
G A-G
The two of us together

D-A-G

D A G
This is what I’m trying to say
D A G
With you I make it all the way
D A G
That you’re my best friend till the end of time

A simple rose

No comments:

Post a Comment