Saturday, April 9, 2011

As A National Discipline Awardee, How Can I Make This Country a Better Place to Live In?

As A National Discipline Awardee,
How Can I Make This Country a Better Place to Live In?
By: Ourlad Alzeus Gaddi Tantengco

Being a national discipline awardee, I represent the youth of my generation and I have a great role in altering and eradicating the negative outlook of my beloved country.

First thing I will do is to destroy the emerging sickle of pessimism and have a cultured courage that no matter what happen, I should keep going forward. I will not be discouraged by the disasters that deteriorate my country instead I will take it as a challenge to stand again and offer my selfless service to the least of my brethren who lost everything but faith.

Unfortunately, Philippines belongs to the most corrupt countries in the world and because of this I’ve instilled in my mind that I’ll always exhibit integrity. By doing this I can influence other people to be honest and the apparent corruption in our government shall soon be lessened.

I will persevere and strive hard to gather wisdom knowledge from education and experiences. Having a quality education will be an assurance and key to a brighter future, I will use my knowledge to help other people nurture their talents and abilities.

I will respect every people in my community and follow the rules and regulations in home, school and community. I believe that respect is one of the keys to success; moreover, if everyone will show respect, all things will be in smooth process.

I will have an unconquerable faith for without God all my hard work will be useless. I will not be afraid even if problems and tragedies fall on me because I know that God will help me to transform these obstacles to opportunities.

Lastly, I will share all these virtues to the community where I belong, in my own little way; I will make it a better place to live in. With all that I have to do explains how great is the role of a youth like me has to partake for the betterment of my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment